essonaRemember This is for one serving
1 Fat gram = 9 calories
1 Carbohydrate gram = 4 calories
1 Sugar gram = 4 calories
1 Fiber gram = 4 calories
1 protein gram = 4 calories
This is a review for lesson 7
- How many calories came from protein? 1 serving
- If I ate 3 servings how many calories did consume from fiber?
- How many servings are in this product?
- If I ate 2 servings how many calories did I consume?
- Which category (fat, carbohydrate or protein) has the most calories?
- Is the cholesterol mg okay? go back to the cholesterol notes. (yes or no)
- It the sodium mg (good or bad)?
- If I ate one serving how many calories did I consume from fat?
- How many calories from Saturated Fat? 1 serving
- Fiber and Sugar go under what category (fat, protein or carbohydrate)?
11. How many calories came from sugar? 1 serving