Geology (Physical) Research and collections
Dawn on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon – Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona.
Photo credit: Murray Foubister “Dawn on the S Rim of the Grand Canyon”, orginally acquired from GPA Photo Archive flickr photostream (Link opens in new window).
*Reference links below will open in a new window.
Geology (Physical) Research Websites
- Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) videos and articles relevant to Earth and its processes: NOVA – Planet Earth
- A comprehensive resources of journals for researchers in Geology: GeoScienceWorld
Broward College Library Resources
Please visit the Broward College Library Resources page:
- Make a research appointment with a Librarian
- Get research Guides
- Access many Geology Journals
- Use databases such as Access Science®, “from McGraw-Hill is an authoritative online Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM), education resource written by world-renowned scientists and skillfully edited to engage and inform students.” Go to Access Science – Geology.
- MinuteEarth presents “Science and stories about our awesome planet! Created by Henry Reich, with Alex Reich, Peter Reich, Ever Salazar, Kate Yoshida, David Goldenberg, Arcadi Garcia, Sarah Berman, Jasper Palfree, Melissa Hayes and Julián Gómez. Music by Nathaniel Schroeder”.